[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22212: WP_User_Query( array('role' => $role) ) should accept array or not return anything if array

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 7 10:16:48 UTC 2015

#22212: WP_User_Query( array('role' => $role) ) should accept array or not return
anything if array
--------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  thomask                   |       Owner:  boonebgorges
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by thomask):

 pardon my layman question, but the wordpress.com debacle was interesting
 story for me. I have thought, that this should cover the unit tests, and i
 would have expect, that the unit test enviroment does have setup, that
 covers the extreme variants, so e.g. milions of posts, taxonomies, users
 ... so that the test can then reveal not just the boolean truth/false of
 the tested operation correctness, but also possible negative performance
 impact.
 So when reading the followup and patches, i miss one more patch reqest -
 patch of the unit tests, so that such problem would not appear in the
 future.
 But I am laic (just the author of this ticket), so excuse me if this my
 comment is completely unrelevant

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22212#comment:59>