[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21492: Theme customizer > Static front page: missing error message when front page and posts pages are similar

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 4 04:42:47 UTC 2015

#21492: Theme customizer > Static front page: missing error message when front page
and posts pages are similar
------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  hd-J                    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)            |      Status:  new

Comment (by westonruter):

 Replying to [comment:5 ocean90]:
 > Another idea would be to just remove the value from the other menu.

 If we did that, then we should also display a notice ensuring that the
 user sees that the other setting has been reset, and explain that the two
 page designations can't point to the same page.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21492#comment:8>