[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34135: Adjust _default_wp_die_handler() formatting so it doesn't confuse Sublime Text

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 2 20:52:29 UTC 2015

#34135: Adjust _default_wp_die_handler() formatting so it doesn't confuse Sublime
Text
 Reporter:  johnbillion  |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  General      |    Version:
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:
  Focuses:               |
 `_default_wp_die_handler()` includes a
 [https://github.com/WordPress/WordPress/blob/4.3.1/wp-
 includes/functions.php#L2582-L2584 block of conditional CSS]. The format
 of this particular section of code in the function trips up Sublime Text
 3's parser and thus prevents codeintel and syntax highlighting for all of
 the functions below it.

 I've spoken to other developers use ST3 and some have this problem and
 some don't.

 The attached patch fixes the issue for me.