[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32103: Customizer sanitizes data multiple times when options are served as Serialized Settings

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 2 18:12:01 UTC 2015

#32103: Customizer sanitizes data multiple times when options are served as
Serialized Settings
 Reporter:  Air.                     |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  accepted
  reporter-feedback                  |  performance

Comment (by wpweaver):

 Replying to [comment:16 valendesigns]:
 > The code looks solid and well documented. I don't see any glaring
 issues. What is the best way to test the functionality of the patch so I
 can see it in action?

 The code at https://github.com/xwp/wordpress-develop/blob/trac-32103
 -preview-short-circuit/src/wp-includes/class-wp-customize-setting.php

 does not solve my issues with 600 customizer controls. See my suggestion
 for testing this in #34132

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32103#comment:20>