[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18661: Include IDs for users and sites on their respective views in the network admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 1 08:07:38 UTC 2015

#18661: Include IDs for users and sites on their respective views in the network
admin
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  danielbachhuber   |       Owner:  jeremyfelt
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by dd32):

 I don't mind the ID field being available however as ''most'' users
 shouldn't ever need it, having it disabled by default would be best IMHO.
 I'd previously have suggested this is plugin material though.

 Nacins suggestion earlier was somewhat similar:
 > Can we add the renderer for the ID field for ms-users? We have some
 precedence there (like mature actions) which at least makes it super easy
 to register the column.
 The idea being that the handler would be in the code, but a plugin would
 still have to come along and register the column for display.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18661#comment:18>