[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34560: High memory usage ( and possible server error) editing post with many/large revisions

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 24 14:28:43 UTC 2015

#34560: High memory usage ( and possible server error) editing post with many/large
revisions
 Reporter:  pdfernhout               |       Owner:  adamsilverstein
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned
  patch dev-feedback needs-testing   |  performance

Comment (by senatorman):

 Thx Paul,for your reply.

 When i read this topic, it looks exactly the reason for my problem with
 the load.
 But in your comment i can read that you think my problem is different and
 not related too the problem discribed in this topic.

 Our site is the first site with woocommerce and in the last months i've
 install en uninstall many plugins for testing. Maybe this messed up my
 code and database.

 The site is slower since installing version 4.3 of wordpress and when i
 google, i found more users with this problem. I've not enough php knowhow,
 so maybe for a best result i must rebuild the complete shop, and only
 install the plugins i need. and use wordpress version 3.9

 Greets Ed

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34560#comment:45>