[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34724: "Lost Your Password?" link to wordpress login is redirecting to homepage and not password retrieval.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 18 15:47:01 UTC 2015

#34724: "Lost Your Password?" link to wordpress login is redirecting to homepage
and not password retrieval.
------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  yazzi066                |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)            |     Status:  new
Component:  Login and Registration  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal                  |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                          |
 "Lost Your Password?" link to wordpress login is redirecting to homepage
 and not password retrieval.

 After members try to login to my website (beautystrives.com) and fail they
 are sent to http://www.beautystrives.com/wp/wp-login.php and when they try
 to click on "Lost Your Password?" link it redirects to my homepage
 (beautystrives.com) instead of http://www.beautystrives.com/wp/wp-
 login.php?action=lostpassword Please help me with this issue.