[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31336: Customizer: separate navigation from options UI for better UX by removing accordion behavior

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 29 07:24:37 UTC 2015

#31336: Customizer: separate navigation from options UI for better UX by removing
accordion behavior
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:                |       Owner:  ocean90
  celloexpressions        |      Status:  assigned
     Type:  enhancement   |   Milestone:  4.3
  commit                  |
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------
Changes (by celloexpressions):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing commit => has-patch commit

Comment:

 Confirmed that [attachment:31336.11.diff] is ready to go. We're queuing up
 #30737 to go right after this, planned for tomorrow, which will resolve
 the critical and urgent Menu Customizer dependencies.

 After a first pass commit we can fix any additional issues that come up.
 The only thing I noticed is a potential further related enhancement of the
 existing keyboard nav to further improve the emphasis on open sections.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31336#comment:88>