[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31336: Customizer: separate navigation from options UI for better UX by removing accordion behavior

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 28 22:33:13 UTC 2015

#31336: Customizer: separate navigation from options UI for better UX by removing
accordion behavior
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:                |       Owner:  ocean90
  celloexpressions        |      Status:  assigned
     Type:  enhancement   |   Milestone:  4.3
  needs-testing           |

Comment (by valendesigns):

 @ocean90 I've spent a lot of hours trying to figure out these iOS bugs
 only to remove the patch and find out it already existed. It's not being
 introduced by this patch. This should be its own ticket. Can we move
 forward without fixing iOS right this moment? I can create a patch to fix
 the remaining two UI issues. What are your thoughts?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31336#comment:83>