[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31336: Customizer: separate navigation from options UI for better UX by removing accordion behavior

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 25 18:06:52 UTC 2015

#31336: Customizer: separate navigation from options UI for better UX by removing
accordion behavior
-------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:  ocean90
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by valendesigns):

 @dovyp we can certainly do a pass on it for color schemes once it lands.
 If we try to do that in this patch things would only be that much more
 complicated and hold up any hope for a merge.

 @celloexpressions I'll pick up where you left off and get this patch
 sorted. It needs to land this week so I'll get right on it.

 @afercia If you see anything that can be done that is simple and makes it
 better than it currently is that's a win in my book. There is so much room
 for improvement here that any little thing you discover and we can quickly
 fix is useful. Though we should do a comprehensive review in 4.4 a basic
 review to get the low hanging fruit in 4.3 will make the larger review a
 little less, well large. Don't stress over it but if you see obvious stuff
 please let us know. Have you created a tracking ticket for this yet?

 I'll read over the comments and do my best to decipher what's left here,
 the prolific use of the quote feature isn't going to help me figure it
 out. Might I suggest we limit our quoting a bit in the future.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31336#comment:65>