[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32410: Adding wordpress Dockerfile for power architecture ( ppc64le ) on ubuntu 14.10 platform

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 15 09:11:58 UTC 2015

#32410: Adding wordpress Dockerfile for power architecture ( ppc64le ) on ubuntu
14.10 platform
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  amitghatwal      |      Owner:
     Type:  feature request  |     Status:  new
Component:  General          |    Version:  4.2.2
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  administration   |
 Hi All,

 I had cloned a existing dockerfile for x86 platform from
 "https://github.com/jbfink/docker-wordpress".

 I have successfully created/tested  dockerfile for wordpress on power
 architecture(ppc64le) - on Ubuntu 14.10 . Could you please let me know the
 steps of contributing the dockerfile (not the docker container ) for
 wordpress on ppc64le at "https://github.com/WordPress/WordPress "

 Regards,
 Amit