[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32358: Add unminified jQuery to core for better debugging with SCRIPT_DEBUG enabled

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 12 15:22:47 UTC 2015

#32358: Add unminified jQuery to core for better debugging with SCRIPT_DEBUG
enabled
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  CrazyJaco      |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement    |     Status:  new
Component:  Script Loader  |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                 |
 I looked through old trac tickets to see if anyone proposed this in the
 past, but didn't find anything.

 Most of the scripts included in core have both minified and unminified
 versions. By default the minified scripts are used. When SCRIPT_DEBUG is
 set to true, the unminified scripts will be used.

 There is no unminified version of jQuery-core in WordPress core. That
 should be added.

 I'd like to submit a patch for this myself