[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30968: Title box being partially cropped at the bottom for add/edit post screen on any non-public post type.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 18 23:57:07 UTC 2015

#30968: Title box being partially cropped at the bottom for add/edit post screen on
any non-public post type.
-------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  tyxla              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by valendesigns):

 Actually the issue appears to have been introduced at 4.0 when `margin-
 bottom: 10px;` was removed from the `#titlediv`. I can't find the exact
 changeset but have done a fair bit of testing. Another related issue
 appears to be from changeset [changeset:30338] where the `#post-body-
 content` was given a relative position via JS and when that bit of code is
 removed the issue disappears, as well. In my opinion we should just add
 3px of bottom margin back to the `#titlediv` and move on. Patch

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30968#comment:9>