[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31640: Menus: hiding all sections from the left column using "Screen Options" makes it confusing to add new menu items

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 16 22:34:02 UTC 2015

#31640: Menus: hiding all sections from the left column using "Screen Options"
makes it confusing to add new menu items
 Reporter:  melanieharari  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new

Comment (by designsimply):

 Whoa, not sure how I managed to mess up the attachment description so
 badly. Also, there should only be one patch. My goodness. Sorry about
 that! :-|

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31640#comment:2>