[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32821: Customizer Menus: Difficulties when reordering menu items by Dragging and Dropping

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 30 16:27:30 UTC 2015

#32821: Customizer Menus: Difficulties when reordering menu items by Dragging and
Dropping
 Reporter:  ahortin       |       Owner:  adamsilverstein
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 @netweb - thanks for the bug report!

 This is almost certainly caused by the lack of margins between the
 sortable menu items.

 As you start to drag up jQuery UI sortable interprets this as hovering
 over the previous item rather than the opened slot. I tried adjust the
 'tolerance' value to 'pointer', but this made little or no difference -
 the previous item is just to close.

 What does make a difference is adding margins similar to what we have on
 the existing Appearance->menu page. Patch incoming...

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32821#comment:4>