[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32198: In version 4.2.1, I can only update one plugin at a time by clicking on "Update Plugin" link

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 30 00:48:38 UTC 2015

#32198: In version 4.2.1, I can only update one plugin at a time by clicking on
"Update Plugin" link
-----------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  ancawonka        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by dd32):

 Replying to [comment:9 ancawonka]:
 > Both the sites where I've seen this happen have Gravity Forms installed,
 though that's not the plugin that gets the update.

 It doesn't have to be the plugin receiving the update, just an active
 plugin on the site that uses it's own update routines. I'll follow up with
 Gravity Forms and see if that's causing it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32198#comment:10>