[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32655: Don't save screen options (table column) in post edit page and maybe other pages

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 18 18:22:56 UTC 2015

#32655: Don't save screen options (table column) in post edit page and maybe other
pages
 Reporter:  Juriy           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by Juriy):

 Yes, I have two options with wp_ and without wp_. (I do not understand
 why)
 I use Wordpress as a single site. How do I fix it... Can I remove
 wp_manageedit-postcolumnshidden option without harm for Site?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32655#comment:4>