[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32645: Save Changes button should not show on my-sites.php when user is only member of one site (was: Primary site select box should not show when user is only member of one site)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 15 16:25:07 UTC 2015

#32645: Save Changes button should not show on my-sites.php when user is only
member of one site
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jmacaluso711      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new
  feedback                    |
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Changes (by earnjam):

 * keywords:   => needs-patch ux-feedback
 * focuses:  administration, multisite => ui, administration, multisite
 * component:  General => Networks and Sites
 * version:  trunk => 3.0

Comment:

 The main issue seems to be the appearance of the "Save Changes" button
 when there are no changes that can even be made. The select box just
 renders as text.

 Perhaps we should conditionally show the button (or the entire form) only
 when you are a member of more than one site.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32645#comment:1>