[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32503: Remove the "Update siteurl and home as well" checkbox option on multisite "Edit Site" screen.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jun 14 07:51:35 UTC 2015

#32503: Remove the "Update siteurl and home as well" checkbox option on multisite
"Edit Site" screen.
--------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  hugobaeta           |       Owner:  jeremyfelt
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  closed
Changes (by jeremyfelt):

 * owner:   => jeremyfelt
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In [changeset:"32760"]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="32760"
 Remove the "Update siteurl and home as well" checkbox when editing a site

 Rather than provide a checkbox to update the `siteurl` and `home` options,
 we can make an educated decision based on the current state. If the home
 and/or siteurl domain and path match the existing domain and path of the
 site, then we update with the new information.

 Also, while scheme is not stored in `wp_blogs` along with a site, the
 scheme of the `home` and `siteurl` options can now be modified via the
 Site URL setting in `site-info.php` when the `home` and/or `siteurl`
 options match the existing domain.

 Props @hugobaeta, @earnjam, @jeremyfelt.
 Fixes #32503, see #22383.

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32503#comment:17>