[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31336: Customizer: separate navigation from options UI for better UX by removing accordion behavior

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 9 14:13:39 UTC 2015

#31336: Customizer: separate navigation from options UI for better UX by removing
accordion behavior
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:                |       Owner:  ocean90
  celloexpressions        |      Status:  assigned
     Type:  enhancement   |   Milestone:  4.3

Comment (by dovyp):

 Replying to [comment:107 melchoyce]:
 > Replying to [comment:106 dovyp]:
 > > Not sure why we're removing admin themes from the customizer. After
 all, the save button still changes colors.

 > > I think the customizer should reflect the rest of the WordPress
 admin...

 > It does. For example, look at the menus and widgets screens. The tool
 UIs remain grey and white, but the highlight colors (checkboxes, buttons,
 etc.) change along with the color scheme. It's the same for the
 customizer.

 I just thought the hover colors were nice and tied in the admin color
 schemes is all  ;)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31336#comment:109>