[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32583: Bringing a sentence/word back a line deletes an underline and dissociates the text after it

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 8 09:35:47 UTC 2015

#32583: Bringing a sentence/word back a line deletes an underline and dissociates
the text after it
 Reporter:  Moshe1010     |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor        |    Version:  4.2.2
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Hello,

 When I want to bring a title of a paragraph a line up with a backspace on
 my keyboard, it deletes the underline on this word sentence and also
 dissociates the text that was connected to this word, creating a weird
 space in between (like it's not part of the paragraph anymore).

 For more info: http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img673/9822/lDRTgk.gif

 I'm on Chrome Version 43.0.2357.81 (64-bit), OS X 10.10.3

 Thank you in advance.