[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28138: Updating menu item requires passing all of a menu item's data to wp_update_nav_menu_item()

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 8 01:49:03 UTC 2015

#28138: Updating menu item requires passing all of a menu item's data to
wp_update_nav_menu_item()
----------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  danielbachhuber             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                |      Status:  new
Changes (by celloexpressions):

 * version:   => 3.0
 * milestone:  Future Release => 4.3

Comment:

 Menu Customizer wraps this function with a function that does essentially
 what my patch here does. Let's fix this either before or on merge and
 remove the extra nonsense so that we can just call the function directly
 and also fix this for the admin page. See #32576.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28138#comment:3>