[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32503: Remove the "Update siteurl and home as well" checkbox option on multisite "Edit Site" screen.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 4 00:02:12 UTC 2015

#32503: Remove the "Update siteurl and home as well" checkbox option on multisite
"Edit Site" screen.
--------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  hugobaeta           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new

Comment (by jeremyfelt):

 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/32503/32503.2.diff
 32503.2.diff] handles scheme separately from domain and path. I think that
 should be safe to do overall.

 * Parse into scheme, domain, and path.
 * Compare domain and path only.
 * If domain and path match, update `home` and/or `siteurl` with the new
 domain and path and their respective existing schemes.

 The repetitive use of `parse_url` is a little weird, but it avoids a bunch
 of `isset( $parsed_url['path'] )`, etc... Still looking at it though.

 Once #22383 is in, we can listen for scheme changes as well when
 intentionally added.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32503#comment:14>