[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32503: Remove the "Update siteurl and home as well" checkbox option on multisite "Edit Site" screen.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 2 20:30:53 UTC 2015

#32503: Remove the "Update siteurl and home as well" checkbox option on multisite
"Edit Site" screen.
--------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  hugobaeta           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new

Comment (by earnjam):

 Replying to [comment:12 Ipstenu]:
 > > This uses http for the protocol for the values from wp_blogs because
 it's closest to the current functionality.

 > and
 >
 > > So if either home or siteurl are changed to https, then it would be
 unchecked.

 > Unchecked or unchanged? Or both? That may be part of a bigger issue,
 though, https and Multisite is weird to begin with (I had to edit the DB
 to get https for one site on the network). I would want
 https://old.domain.com to turn into https://new.domain.com after all.

 The box is unchecked when you load the page if either has an https value.
 If you were to check it and click save, it will reset both of the values
 to http.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32503#comment:13>