[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33167: Reset password screen lacks the Hide button and Confirm use of weak password checkbox

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 29 01:36:23 UTC 2015

#33167: Reset password screen lacks the Hide button and Confirm use of weak
password checkbox
------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  johnbillion             |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)            |     Status:  new
Component:  Login and Registration  |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal                  |   Keywords:  ux-feedback needs-patch
  Focuses:                          |
 When resetting my password, the "Hide" button isn't available, and the
 "Confirm use of weak password" checkbox isn't shown if I enter a weak
 password.

 [[Image(https://i.imgur.com/52BGcEM.png)]]