[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32708: Customizer Menus: add hooks to the WP_Customize_Nav_Menus class so it can be extended

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 22 02:23:06 UTC 2015

#32708: Customizer Menus: add hooks to the WP_Customize_Nav_Menus class so it can
be extended
 Reporter:  imath                    |       Owner:  valendesigns
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 Patch looks good at a glance. @valendesigns - let's document this with all
 the other filters in the "Customizing the Customizer Menus Experience"
 post, if you can write this section we'll coordinate on getting that in
 and sequenced with the rest. I have it roughly outlined in my head.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32708#comment:21>