[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32198: In version 4.2.1, I can only update one plugin at a time by clicking on "Update Plugin" link

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 14 07:50:30 UTC 2015

#32198: In version 4.2.1, I can only update one plugin at a time by clicking on
"Update Plugin" link
-----------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  ancawonka        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new
Changes (by dd32):

 * milestone:  4.3 => 4.2.3

Comment:

 Have been able to duplicate this finally.

 The issue is that checking `empty($current)` isn't enough, as some custom
 updaters inject their update into an empty/non-existent transient, which
 results in a malformed transient.

 Currently patching.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32198#comment:15>