[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32976: Adding tags using Quick Edit without picking a tag from live search drop-down menu causes the overlay of it after saving

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 13 14:12:11 UTC 2015

#32976: Adding tags using Quick Edit without picking a tag from live search drop-
down menu causes the overlay of it after saving
--------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  Xtraboy                         |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                    |     Status:  new
Component:  Quick/Bulk Edit                 |    Version:  4.2.2
 Severity:  normal                          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui, javascript, administration  |
 When I use Quick Edit option in a list of posts and add a tag without
 selecting it from the dropdown menu with similar tags that appears
 automatically, after hitting Enter button on my keyboard for saving
 changes, the drop-down menu with similar tags remains in overlay and not
 disappears. This happens on every next Quick Edit.

 Go to Posts –> Quick Edit a post –> Add a tag without selecting it from
 the drop-down list –> Hit Enter on your keyboard.