[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30202: In multisite, the "storage space used" is incorrectly calculated for the main blog/site.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jul 12 23:04:19 UTC 2015

#30202: In multisite, the "storage space used" is incorrectly calculated for the
main blog/site.
--------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  rebekahickey        |       Owner:  jeremyfelt
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by jeremyfelt):

 Replying to [comment:16 jeremyfelt]:
 > `get_dirsize()` ..... If we want to make this more accessible to
 developers, there's probably a better way to do it.

 I think the right answer now is to not add `$exclude` to `get_dirsize()`
 and allow it to function as normal. We can then detect `is_main_site()`
 there and pass exclude to `recurse_dirsize()` if needed. If a developer
 wanted to retrieve the size of a directory while excluding another,
 `recurse_dirsize()` would be available, though without caching.

 If we add `$exclude` to `get_dirsize()`, it should go hand in hand with
 #19879.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30202#comment:17>