[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32820: Disambiguate "Automatically add new top-level pages to this menu." as being an option and not a menu location

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jul 12 20:58:39 UTC 2015

#32820: Disambiguate "Automatically add new top-level pages to this menu." as being
an option and not a menu location
-------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  pbearne                  |       Owner:  valendesigns
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by valendesigns):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => has-patch needs-testing

Comment:

 Patch [attachment:32820.diff] adds a new `nav_menu_auto_add` control to
 the end of the menu and I've tested that it actually adds top level pages.
 If there are any text changes that need to be made let me know. As it is
 now the new control looks like [attachment:Capture.2.PNG].

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32820#comment:9>