[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32525: A link to the dashboard of a site is missing on the Network > Edit site page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jul 9 04:49:02 UTC 2015

#32525: A link to the dashboard of a site is missing on the Network > Edit site
page
-----------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  Fab1en                 |       Owner:  jeremyfelt
     Type:  task (blessed)         |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by jeremyfelt):

 Briefly discussed this with @helen in
 [https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/core-customize/p1436304610000493
 Slack yesterday]. Though it understandably appears so at first glance,
 this is probably not the pattern we should be using for this. Rather,
 we'll try to go with the text link next to the URL. I'm going to play
 around with some stuff right now.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32525#comment:15>