[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32198: In version 4.2.1, I can only update one plugin at a time by clicking on "Update Plugin" link

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 8 02:41:29 UTC 2015

#32198: In version 4.2.1, I can only update one plugin at a time by clicking on
"Update Plugin" link
-----------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  ancawonka        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by dd32):

 I've been unable to duplicate with the latest Gravity Forms (1.9.11.1),
 and the reasons I expected don't appear to hold up.

 The main thing I can think of, is that the call to `wp_update_plugins()`
 is taking longer than `(3 + 1 second per 10 plugins)`, which could be the
 cause of this.

 1. Adds an extra check to the update transient, if there's no updates (yet
 we're performing an update request) double-check there's no updates
 1. Treats the ajax requests the same as the cron requests for timeouts,
 both set it to 30s

 The fact that refreshing the page allows the update to occur suggests that
 it's not this at all.. but it's all I could see so far.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32198#comment:13>