[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32645: Save Changes button should not show on my-sites.php when user is only member of one site

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jul 4 04:00:50 UTC 2015

#32645: Save Changes button should not show on my-sites.php when user is only
member of one site
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  jmacaluso711      |       Owner:  jeremyfelt
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  closed
Changes (by jeremyfelt):

 * status:  reviewing => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In [changeset:"33080"]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="33080"
 Only output Save Changes in My Sites when a user is a member of more than
 one site.

 The conditional also checks for the existence of filters that may
 otherwise alter the HTML in My Sites to include extra form inputs for
 these users. If a filter is in use, the Save Changes button will display.

 Props @Oxymoron, @obenland.
 Fixes #32645.

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32645#comment:9>