[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32647: Multisite UX - Move Save Changes button to be next to the Primary Site select field

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jul 4 03:29:37 UTC 2015

#32647: Multisite UX - Move Save Changes button to be next to the Primary Site
select field
--------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  kdamken             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  closed
Changes (by jeremyfelt):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => maybelater
 * milestone:  4.3 =>

Comment:

 Agreed, our hands are pretty tied here at the moment.

 I'll echo Boone from #31685:

 > The more I look at My Sites, the sadder I get - it could probably use a
 significant rethink to make it something much more beautiful and useful.

 It's going to take an overhaul (replacement?) of this screen to make
 changes like the one in this ticket. Going to close this and the related
 #32645 as maybelater, because maybe later. :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32647#comment:10>