[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32647: Multisite UX - Move Save Changes button to be next to the Primary Site select field

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 3 20:11:10 UTC 2015

#32647: Multisite UX - Move Save Changes button to be next to the Primary Site
select field
--------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  kdamken             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new
Changes (by obenland):

 * keywords:  ui-feedback => close

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:6 earnjam]:
 > In today's example of "nothing is ever simple in multisite", upon
 digging on this a bit more, I discovered that the `Save Changes` button is
 at the bottom because the sites list has the `myblogs_options` filter,
 which in theory would allow plugins to add additional fields for
 submitting/processing. It defaults to an empty string, but could be used
 to insert extra inputs into this form.

 Yes, we should probably leave the button where it is now.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32647#comment:9>