[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31129: Twenty Fiften : Show RSS icon instead of WordPress icon in Social Links Menu

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 25 19:06:57 UTC 2015

#31129: Twenty Fiften : Show RSS icon instead of WordPress icon in Social Links
Menu
 Reporter:  artychan     |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Themes       |    Version:  4.1
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:
  Focuses:               |
 Would really appreciate it if adding a feed link (i.e.
 username.wordpress.com/feed ) to the Social Links Menu shows the RSS icon
 instead of the WordPress icon.

 I would expect something similar to what's on the Social Links
 documentation:
 [[Image(http://en.support.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/illustratr-social-
 links-front-end.jpg?w=688)]]

 Right now, I'm having to use the separate RSS Links widget. While not
 difficult to do, it means making my menu significantly longer (because of
 all the extra padding and such) to add this one link.