[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14824: WordPress is not updating Theme option after making a theme a child theme by adding the line 'Template' to the child`s css without refreshing Theem activation

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 22 17:55:23 UTC 2015

#14824: WordPress is not updating Theme option after making a theme a child theme
by adding the line 'Template' to the child`s css without refreshing Theem
activation
-------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  drale2k            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by helen):

 FWIW, this was one of the very first things that tripped me up when I
 started working with WP, right around the time this ticket was opened.
 Agree that it's not common, but I recall it being very frustrating because
 the admin showed me the expected child theme line but the front-end
 "failure" was totally silent.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14824#comment:6>