[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30984: Consider removing the secondary list of selected attachments at the bottom of the media modal

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 12 05:23:50 UTC 2015

#30984: Consider removing the secondary list of selected attachments at the bottom
of the media modal
-------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  ericlewis    |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by nacin):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => maybelater
 * milestone:  4.2 =>

Comment:

 This sounds like a good use case for a user test to be run and the results
 posted to make/design. (There's nothing wrong with running user tests!) If
 it's decided we should remove it, then a ticket should be opened.

 FWIW, I helped with the original selection UI concept, I've always liked
 it, and I've always thought of it as an important thing that subtly
 grounds you when scrolling through your library. It wasn't in the original
 wireframes or implementation — it was added for that reason.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30984#comment:2>