[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30899: PHP Strict Warning: Redefining already defined constructor for class WP_Widget

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 4 12:58:11 UTC 2015

#30899: PHP Strict Warning: Redefining already defined constructor for class
WP_Widget
 Reporter:  toby86        |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Widgets       |    Version:  4.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 ''This is probably a follow-up to #20801 which should have fixed this
 error...''

 I get this error on my current wordpress installation after upgrading from
 4.0 to 4.1:

 {{{
 Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class
 WP_Widget
 in /var/www/vhosts/jpbw.de/httpdocs/v3/wp-includes/widgets.php on line 175
 }}}

 This is my environment:

 * Ubuntu 10.04 LTS 64bit
 * PHP 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.28 with Suhosin-Patch
 * mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.73