[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31232: Invalid value for curl option CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH in wp-includes/class-http.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 6 04:51:41 UTC 2015

#31232: Invalid value for curl option CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH in wp-includes/class-
http.php
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  beier.michael      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by dd32):

 Still can't duplicate that behaviour even with NEGOTIATE present, so I'm
 not sure what's happening, It could be possible that you've run into a
 core cURL bug that needs to be reported to them. I'd try using the command
 line cURL and see if that succeeds.

 I'll mull it over and think about what we can do, in the meantime, you can
 use this snippet in a plugin to force WP_HTTP's hand:
 {{{
 add_action( 'http_api_curl', function( $handle ) {
     curl_setopt( $handle, CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH, CURLAUTH_BASIC );
 } );

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/31232#comment:7>