[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28873: JavaScript code for adding bookmarklet Press This is hard to access with keyboard only

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 5 14:34:34 UTC 2015

#28873: JavaScript code for adding bookmarklet Press This is hard to access with
keyboard only
------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  rianrietveld            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)            |      Status:  new

Comment (by afercia):

 Replying to [comment:9 azaozz]:
 > - If we need IDs for aria, we can remove the classes
 I've considered that but didn't want to change your code too much :) will
 do
 > - If the animation (slideToggle) is "messing up" with the keyboard
 navigation/accessibility, we can remove it.
 No issues with keyboard accessibility, just a little "jumpy" should be
 fixed now see CSS

 > These changes also need to be added to options-writing.php. The Press
 This button/link is shown in two places :)
 Will do.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28873#comment:10>