[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22768: EXIF/IPTC captions should populate caption/post_excerpt on upload, not description/post_content

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 4 23:55:59 UTC 2015

#22768: EXIF/IPTC captions should populate caption/post_excerpt on upload, not
description/post_content
---------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  nacin                      |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                |      Status:  new
Changes (by RDall):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-refresh needs-testing => needs-refresh needs-
     patch

Comment:

 The patch as it currently stands can't even be applied because the file
 wp-includes/image.php doesn't even exist anymore.

 I feel like I am yak shaving with this ticket. But with a ticket and a
 feature request this old it's to be expected.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22768#comment:10>