[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35145: Plugins: introduce a check for activated plugins when deleting plugins in the same directory

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Dec 27 00:27:20 UTC 2015

#35145: Plugins: introduce a check for activated plugins when deleting plugins in
the same directory
 Reporter:  afercia                              |       Owner:  swissspidy
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  assigned
                                                 |  multisite

Comment (by dd32):

 > Bundled plugins aren't that common, not sure if this is worth fixing.

 I tend to agree.  I'm not sure if it's already the case, but on the 'Are
 you sure?' page maybe it could be listed there if they're active instead?
 Just append an `(Active)` to it or something? (if someone really feels
 that this needs "fixing")

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35145#comment:5>