[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21082: The Gallery shortcode relies on #gallery-instance to hook the CSS, but the id sometimes isn't specific enough

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 22 19:56:44 UTC 2015

#21082: The Gallery shortcode relies on #gallery-instance to hook the CSS, but the
id sometimes isn't specific enough
-------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  matveb                   |       Owner:  obenland
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by obenland):

 * owner:   => obenland
 * status:  new => accepted
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 4.5

 years now.

 The other patches still need a good amount of testing. I think we should
 search the theme repo to see if themes do use the id selector and try to
 bring this in early in the cycle to give it time to soak.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21082#comment:9>