[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35170: Default color scheme in Customizer for Twenty Sixteen does not change background colour

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Dec 20 14:28:51 UTC 2015

#35170: Default color scheme in Customizer for Twenty Sixteen does not change
background colour
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  ahortin        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by iamtakashi):

 > What should happen instead is that the background colour should change
 back to white, which was the initial default colour.

 No, the default background color is #1a1a1a which is used like almost like
 a border around the page.

 > When first switching to Twenty Sixteen, the default Background Color and
 Page Background Color are white

 Are you sure? I'm unclear why this happened to you but we haven't heard
 about this issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35170#comment:1>