[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35045: Responsive images not added when effective scheme differs from image src scheme

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 16 01:07:03 UTC 2015

#35045: Responsive images not added when effective scheme differs from image src
scheme
 Reporter:  webaware                             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |  johnbillion

Comment (by azaozz):

 Replying to [comment:14 joemcgill]:

 I'm a bit "uneasy" to only match the `year/month/filename.ext` part of the
 image src. Not matching the whole URL might bring other edge cases.

 On the other hand that is the simplest way to support CDN plugins that
 replace all image src in post_content, so probably better to use that for
 now.

 In 35045.3.diff: optimize/refine 35045.2.diff a bit. We can check if
 `$image_meta['file']` is contained in the image src instead of adding it
 to the all_sizes array and then looking for it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35045#comment:16>