[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35013: WP4.4 function handle_404 yelds a fatal error on line 613 when trying to clone $wp_query->post if it's not an object

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 15 10:11:44 UTC 2015

#35013: WP4.4 function handle_404 yelds a fatal error on line 613 when trying to
clone $wp_query->post if it's not an object
----------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  jdmweb          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by jdmweb):

 Replying to [comment:3 igmoweb]:
 > Nice catch @jdmweb
 >
 > Here's a patch and a Unit Test
 >
 > Cheers.

 Hi @igmoweb

 Thank you for the patch.

 I'm new to track. Am I supposed to do something with this patch and unit
 test? Or do I just wait for it to be released with a new minor WP version?

 Thanking you.

 Regards.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35013#comment:4>