[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29082: Pass $meta_id into sanitize_meta() and subsequently into the filter for register_meta callback

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 10 05:47:37 UTC 2015

#29082: Pass $meta_id into sanitize_meta() and subsequently into the filter for
register_meta callback
 Reporter:  sc0ttkclark         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new

Comment (by jrf):

 Makes sense to me and I see no issues with backward compatibility.
 Only issue would be direct calls to `sanitize_meta()`, but plugins should
 hook into the filter, so I don't actually expect an issue with that.

 Added a patch implementing @sc0ttkclark's suggestion.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29082#comment:4>