[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30598: Multisite Subdomain doesn't properly redirect users logging in to the primary site

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 10 01:33:25 UTC 2015

#30598: Multisite Subdomain doesn't properly redirect users logging in to the
primary site
--------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  Ipstenu             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new
Changes (by jeremyfelt):

 * keywords:   => needs-patch
 * milestone:  Future Release => 4.5

Comment:

 In either subdomain or subdirectory, I could expect this to happen on the
 main network site:

 * If authenticating at `example.org` without direct access, redirect to my
 primary site.
 * If no primary site is assigned (possible?), redirect to user dashboard.
 (My sites?)

 For other sites on the network:

 * If authenticating at `othersite.example.org` without direct access, show
 "Access denied".
 * If authenticating at `example.org/othersite/` without direct access,
 show "Access denied".

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30598#comment:5>