[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34952: srcset responsive images conflicting with bxslider on genesis framework (Firefox Specific)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 9 22:53:39 UTC 2015

#34952: srcset responsive images conflicting with bxslider on genesis framework
(Firefox Specific)
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  brightervision  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  General         |    Version:  4.4
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                  |
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Our company has multiple sites utilizing Wordpress with an installation
 Bootstrap Genesis frame work.

 When viewing the slider specifically on Firefox, there are appears to be a
 conflict with the responsiveness, we believe which is attributed to the
 new srcset responsive image classes in Wordpress 4.4.

 Upon loading a site, for example http://brightervisiontheme.com/ only
 about 50 pixels of the slider image appear. Upon resizing the browser, the
 issue is resolved and the slider regains its normal responsive qualities
 and height.

 Testing sites that were not updated to 4.4, the issue does not appear, so
 we are assuming it is Bug in relation to the new installation.